Low-rate Visa credit card
A simple, solid, low-rate Visa credit card for life's essentials... and some non-essentials. The cards are Australian made from 82% recycled plastic and we're a carbon neutral bank... so you won't feel bad about how you spend. They're digital wallet-ready and come attached to a First Option membership; so you will have access included to all our better banking tools to manage your money, and stay safe online.
The attached rewards are also super simple: every time you spend money using your First Option Low-Rate Visa credit card you contribute 0.25% directly to funding biodiversity programs run by our program partners. There are no extra costs, fees or charges to be part of the program, it comes with the card.
Low-rate Visa credit cards
- Low interest rate: 10.49% pa*
- Integrates into digital wallets on mobile devices
- Includes Environmental Rewards program
- Australian made cards, from 82% recycled plastic
- First Option is a carbon-neutral bank
- Use the mobile app to change your PIN or lock your card, 24/7
- Use your card overseas and online
- Interest free period up to 45 days
- Annual fee just $48 per year (waived for the first year)
Pay later programs vs low-rate credit cards
Pay later programs can certainly be convenient but there are a few things you should think about before you apply for credit at point-of-sale... Dr Steve explains a couple of reasons why you might want to think about using a low-rate credit card instead!