3.49% p.a.Fixed for 12 months*
4.75% p.a.^Comparison Rate
You can still secure a fantastic, fixed interest rate for twelve months if you apply now.
If you work in the public service (for federal, state or local government) it isn’t too late to lock in a great fixed interest rate when you refinance your home loan to us, there is no application fee and you will get your outcome in just two business days.
This offer applies to owner-occupied home loans and loan repayment terms are principal plus interest. You do also need to have an LVR (loan to value ratio) of 80% or lower for your property.
Contact our sales team for a chat about your requirements, they will happily explain the details of this special offer and make sure it’s appropriate for you.
- 3.49% p.a. fixed interest rate for 12 months (4.75% p.a. comparison rate^) after which standard variable interest rates apply*
- No application fees#
- Application outcome in two business days
- Includes 100% offset account
- Includes unlimited, free extra repayments and redraw options
- Eligible for a fee-free, low-interest Visa credit card
- Application fee: $0#
- Monthly fees: $0
- Annual home loan package fee: $375
- Available exclusively to public service employees and their families
- Owner-occupied home loans only, no investment properties
- Principal-plus-interest repayment terms only, not interest-only
- Loan-to-value ratio (LVR) must be less than 80%
Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
Click here to obtain a personalised Key Facts Sheet
*Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, fees and charges apply. #Normal lending criteria apply. Stamp duty and government charges may apply. Any legal and valuation fees will be charged at cost. Product is based on First Option Platinum Home Loan and is provided by First Option Bank Ltd ABN 95 087 650 735, Australian Credit Licence no. 236 509. This offer is available to both current and new members, however, members are unable to refinance existing First Option loans. ^Comparison rates are calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.